[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] **External Email** Re: Ken Strickfaden's "Multistributor" [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] **External Email** Re: Ken Strickfaden's "Multistributor"

Is the choice of 5/7 electrodes being prime intentional? This makes sense
to me from number theory, but I wonder if that is simply a coincidence?