[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Fixing secondary strikes Re: Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Fixing secondary strikes Re: Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal)

Gentlemen the reasons for my question are;
1. I am new at this so am trying to understand how these things work. They
are obviously complicated so getting into details is important.
2. In reading past post I remember some discussion on strike rings that
included some reference to open and closed loop rings but I was not clear
on the issue.
3. In the video of the damage to the secondary one of the captions
indicated an open loop strike ring so I wondered if there was any
significance to specifying that it was open loop. If no one runs closed
loop why say it was open?
Teddy