From: "Jan Ohlsson" <jan@xxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 5:53:50 AM
Subject: [TCML] My home built pig, pictures

Hi, there was a request for pictures of my home built pig, here it is
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1veXfqtzqGanxEWm9
Weight of core is about 55 kg, and copper weight around 20 kg. Right now I
am drying out the paper insulation with 230 V on the secondary and shorted
primary, about 100 W of heating. The panel instrument on the front shows the
temperature of the winding. When dry I will fill the transformer oil and
seal the unit.

No telling yet if it will work, I cant test until I have made the ballast.
But I have tried to design it according to the specs used for distribution
transformers.

Jan