[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil Wiring [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil Wiring

Usually an electric motor repair shop can sell you longer lengths of suitable wire.  They use it to rewind motors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of YESN via Tesla
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 12:11 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Secondary Coil Wiring

Hey,

Does anyone know good places to buy wiring? I can’t seem to find enough metres, they all sell 20-67 metres while I need somewhere around 400. The diameter I am going to use is 0,4 mm.
(Perhaps stupid question but: the wiring needs to already have a coating right? And is it recommended to coat the entire coil afterwards?)

Yesn

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

---