[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Best Spark Gap for NSTs? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Best Spark Gap for NSTs?

 Overkill is underrated.
    On Monday, February 26, 2018, 7:09:35 PM EST, Chris Boden <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 With the things we do here in the lab it's perfectly reasonable. A lot of
what we do is working with prototypical designs and outright
experimentation. When it comes to a MMC array that will be used with God
knows what, there is no engineering like overengineering. I'd rather invest
a pile of money into something that I can expect to last a few decades than
go on the cheap and hope it holds together. If I was building this for one
specific coil it would be very different, but this will be used with
hundreds of different coils where many are untested designs.

The only thing I've ever found that is more expensive than a cheap tool, is
a free boat.

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is