[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Best Spark Gap for NSTs? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Best Spark Gap for NSTs?

I'm curious, what are the dangers of running an ASYNC gap with a large
(pole pig) setup? I'd always heard it was damaging to caps, etc. Is it
acceptable to run totally async and not have to worry about destroying caps?

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is