[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Death Ray? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Death Ray?

Except for maybe some of the old KVA Effects equipment, none of the aTTi coils (that I know of) are conventional. Have not been for years. They are all cutting edge DRSSTCs. I have not seen the final episode myself either but I talked with Aron about it a few weeks ago. It was simply one of their commercial coils hidden inside a big frame designed to look like a "death ray". He did mention that they did in fact produce some really cool new tech that actually has some practical non death ray applications, but unfortunately, this would never be of interest in a show like this. Again, all about the drama... Whoever said Aron did a fairly good job staying out of the conspiracy stuff, yeah you're right. He made a point of it. Anyways, it was good to see all the guys again. I have not seen Aron, Justin, Orlando, etc. since they moved back out to Texas. Like the new beard Orlando. ;0