[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] Potential Transformers for sale, very fair price. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Potential Transformers for sale, very fair price.

Thought I would post this for some who might interested. This is on EB. He
really lowered his price as of today. They have 6 currently. 225lbs each at
$150.00 each. I have no ties to this. Just looks to be a good deal. I don't
need any myself. I am currently good on several big fellas. But somehow I
am always looking... tempted, but I am good currently.

Chris

Link:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F191946515474

Sent from my LG V20