[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] 30" Alum torroid for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 30" Alum torroid for sale

A good toroid can be made with a motorcycle rim.
6” semi-rigid dryer vent taped around it… with a 12kV 90mA power supply I was getting 30” sparks on a 4” secondary.