From: "Greg Leyh" <lod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:20:07 PM
Subject: [TCML] Death Ray?

Hi All,

Recently there was some program either on the Science or History Channel
where they tried to replicate Tesla's 'Death Ray.'  I don't have cable
so I haven't seen it, but have seen a few still images.  It kinda looks
like a mini-Electrum with a curly breakout point.

Anyone know the deal?  What did they actually build?

Cheers,
Greg