[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VDG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDG

On 2/21/18 2:15 PM, Matthew Sweeney wrote:
A local bakery had some they were going to upgrade, I need to get back to
them to see if they will still consider selling me the old ones.

For now I use the standard 14" 'banda blanks' from IKEA.

commercial restaurant suppliers In the Los Angeles area, there's a chain called Chefs Toys

But you can get things like 80 quart bowls that are 31" in diameter and about a foot high.

45 qt is 25" in diameter.

you can also look for "round bottom stock pot"