[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VDG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDG

A local bakery had some they were going to upgrade, I need to get back to
them to see if they will still consider selling me the old ones.

For now I use the standard 14" 'banda blanks' from IKEA.