[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Saturable Reactor History [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Saturable Reactor History

Hi,

yes I observed the same "delay" when cut of the control current. It seems that the core needs 1 second for relaxing or the magnetic field disappears :)