[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Variac Question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Variac Question

Thank you for the response Gary. Glad I asked, the neutral vs hot side
escaped me for some reason!

While on the subject of line filters. I do have a 20a commercial line
filter that I am planning on using. I find it odd that they display the
schematic on line filters, but do NOT show the frequency cut off. I too
suspect that the commercial filters do nothing in the lower RF spectrum. I
will see if I can work out the math. Mine has a few capacitors and coils.

~Dan
Kansas City area