From: Chris Reeland <chrisreeland@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Dec 28, 2018 7:53 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] First VTTC - Some help needed choosing tubes

Hi Matt again,

Not sure what happened before when I clicked on your Russian tube link, but
I had one come up that was used "hard".
The one that comes up for me now looks pretty decent and the price is worth
taking a chance in my opinion. You will have to decide in the end
though...as you are finding out there are so many different tubes...

Sorry for the mistake I made... still not sure what happened for me on link
initially...

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20