[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice!

Great results!  Beats my tube coils.   Need to try once again.  Cheers,
Charles

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>