[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Ferroresonance, was My first ballast results [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ferroresonance, was My first ballast results

Jan,
Thanks for the great reply! I too have heard some strange noises coming
from my variac, which was powering 1.8 KVA of NST's. I am glad you
mentioned it. I also had no idea about ferroresonance, but your email and
the info Steve White sent has brought it to my attention. I am always
keeping my eyes open for an old transformer core that I can repurpose, but
no luck so far.
Thanks,
~Dan
Kansas City area