From: "Tyler LaVite" <tlavite@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 4:46:17 PM
Subject: [TCML] Maxwell pulse capacitor

I’m buying a maxwell pulse capacitor for my 25kva pole pig. Couple options here which is the best one to buy these are what’s available.

125uF @ 40kv
.25uF @ 50kv
.118uF @ 100kv
.101uF @ 40kv
5.4uF @ 20kv
.252uF @ 50kv
.251uF @ 50kv

What are your guys thoughts on the best one for just messing around no specific use maybe possibly use it in a larger Tesla coil then my current one this summer.

Sent from my iPhone