[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Power resistors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Power resistors

plenty of them on eBay  -----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Johnson <doug379306@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2018 6:16 am
Subject: [TCML] Power resistors

I have been doing some testing with the power resistors that allow the use
of GF NST's with TC's,[ 6k/30ma ones anyway].
I have not yet been able to obtain a 12k or 15k to try with a coil. Perhaps
the GEEK GROUP will be kind enough to lend me one?
I have also had good luck using a pair of P-R with a MARX I built that
liked to trash the power supply's I use for it. No more failed power
supplies!
Here is a link to some info on the power resistors.
https://www.globalspec.com/learnmore/electrical_electronic_components/passive_electronic_components/power_resistors
Doug