[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Breaking the list silence [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Breaking the list silence

Tedd,
Yes that is my thinking too (regarding the amount draw). I am guessing the
pfc caps are forming a resonant circuit with the transformer's inductance
and the resonant rise is why the current is way over unity. So that's why
I'm asking if I am testing correctly. I really don't want to try my NSTs.

~Dan
Kansas City area