[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Breaking the list silence [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Breaking the list silence

I would not for very long to bad you do not have enough of the same 15/30 or 15/60. the two primaries in series is fine also. You draw the same power but less amps because the voltage has doubled. for power lines at high voltage means less big copper wires less amps same power.