[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Teletype motor for Sync 3600 RPM RSG for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Teletype motor for Sync 3600 RPM RSG for sale

Hi Gary!

I'm sure it was difficult to part with such an old friend. Question for you; how heavy is your contact disk for the RSG you'd use with this motor? And would the weight affect spin-up time or its ability to stay in sync?

Cheers!
Miles (the 'other' Miles)

Sent from a tiny device with a tiny keyboard via some cloud...