[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] HV tolerant EMI filters? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] HV tolerant EMI filters?

Hi Bill,

I also toasted an EMI filter early on in my coiling career.  I performed a
thoughtful analysis of how I had it wired, and discovered that I had it
hooked up incorrectly.  It's not at all obvious what the right way is.  I
wrote up the wrong and right ways with an explanation of what makes each
right or wrong.  Please see http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/emifilter.htm.
How did you have yours hooked up?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA