[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Condenser Products pulse cap on eBay [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Condenser Products pulse cap on eBay

Hi all,

I was just wanting to give you guys a heads up on a nice cylindrical, PVC tubed Condenser Products high voltage pulse cap (0.3 uFd @ 60 kV!) that I just listed on eBay, as I don't really see any future for this particular unit in any of my projected hobby endeavors. Hopefully, one of you can give it a good home :-) eBay item # -
112428929351.

Thanks,
David

Sent from my iPhone