[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] New Geek Group SRSG Video is out. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] New Geek Group SRSG Video is out.

I've seen some discussion on SRSG related things lately. We just released
this new video. Here's some nice basic SRSG info for you guys.

https://youtu.be/LCr5p98T4ew

If you're not familiar with The Geek Group, check out www.thegeekgroup.org
We operate a High Voltage Lab (among many other things) here in Grand
Rapids, Michigan that is open to the public. YOU can come here and tinker,
experiment, build, and learn.

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is