[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] LTSpice+Encrypted lib/models [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] LTSpice+Encrypted lib/models

Matt,

I think there are just a few things required to get a library to work (at
least, this is my experience)

1) put a copy of the library file (should be a .lib) in the \lib folder,
which is in the LTC installation folder on your machine (for me it looks
like C:\Program Files(x86)\LTC\LTspiceIV\lib)
2) use the .inc lib_name.lib in your schematic
3) at this point my components list now includes a new part (or group of
parts) that i can drop onto my schematic.

If that doesn't work, send me a link the the fairchild library and i'll try
it myself and report back.

Steve