[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] NST Protection Circuit for a 15/135 NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST Protection Circuit for a 15/135 NST

Be sure to put the NST in parallel with the switch gap.  A friend of mine lost two 15/120s by connecting them across the cap.