[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Pad-mount transformer [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Pad-mount transformer

I don't remember if I posted this or not. Since pole transformers seem to be so hard to find at a reasonable price, I ran across this om E-Bay. It is a 25 KVA pad-mount transformer. The HV side is 12 KV and the LV side is 240/120 V. By removing the protective cover the size of this could be reduced considerably. The seller is asking for $200 + $250 for shipping, so for $450 you can have yourself a very nice HV transformer. I am tempted to buy it myself but I already own a 10 KVA pole transformer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eaton-Cooper-Power-Pad-Mounted-Transformer-W-Envirotemp-FR3-Fluid-25-KVA-1Phase/372138676686?epid=1484550137&hash=item56a53191ce:g:1NcAAOSwFdtX2CuV