[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Power Factor Correction [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Power Factor Correction

Last time I tried to meter mains current with a spark gap coil, my digital
meter similarly "varied wildly"... fluctuated between 6 and 65 amps.
Switched to an analog meter, and got a steady 10a @ 50% pfc.