[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Watch "NST and motor run caps and current draw." on YouTube [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Watch "NST and motor run caps and current draw." on YouTube

https://youtu.be/0BF-g4dZ7j4
Here's a video of my meter and run caps I was experimenting with.  There is no way I'm only running 2-3amps as david suggested or blowing fuses in variac cause of inrush current.  I did not do a good job of explaining my setup in emails.
John cooper

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5™, a Cricket 4G LTE smartphone