[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] 833A quad coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 833A quad coil

Hello,
Later this week I will be testing my quad 833A Tesla coil. It has been a long time in the making. Soon, I will post pictures and videos of the first tests. The power supply is made of 6 MOT's in a series parallel configuration. The output is rectified to 4000 volts , I can then filter it to 6000 volt with a 100 uf. filter capacitor. I can not post a schematic because I do not have one. I pretty much built it from memory.
JJ