[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations?

@Carl, that's an excellent suggestion for the backdrop.  Thanks for that!
I am not yet clear on the lenses yet since.  I actually found an
interesting camera that is pre-modified and may be an interesting initial
trial to see how it works without going down the road of very expensive
quartz lenses.