[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields

Hi,
    Two suggestions take a look at

   Array-Electrometer Exhibit: "Visible E-field Panel"
   Museum of Science, Electricity Hall, Boston, 1989

http://amasci.com/electrom/electrom.html

A (very low res) method of imaging an electric field

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlieren_photography

Which would give you an indication of the air flow around an object. Might be useful for observing the electrostatic charge from a point (electrostatic wind) via air flow.

Derek