From: Bert Hickman <bert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:03/11/2015 08:28 (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [TCML] PLAYING WITH HIGH-VOLTAGE WIRES, NO BIG DEAL

John,

Many coilers have made their own using pieces of chainmail, bird cages,
and metal screen. A number of professional coilers use custom-made
chainmail shark suits:

http://neptunic.com/products/sharksuits

There are also less-expensive suppliers for folks who are into Medieval
role play that might work:

http://www.historicalclothingrealm.com/armor-chainmail-armor.html
http://www.armorvenue.com/armor-chainmail.html

There are a number of safety precautions that need to be made to insure
redundant electrical interconnection between major pieces of the suit.
And, because individual chainmail links are not bonded together, you can
still get little "nips" and burns when taking hits from larger TC's even
while wearing a chainmail suit. Unless you know exactly what you are
doing, leave this stunt to the pros.

Bert