[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Re VTTC primary question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Re VTTC primary question

Hi Matt D, Hi list!
Thanks for this kindly reply,,,,,

Ok it's quite clear ;)
I would like make a VTTC with RK715 (with an half-wave MOT doubler ), so my
coil res is about 350 kHz (with a small topload and measured with simulated
streamers)
and I am thinking to try two different configurations:
- primary cap 6.8 nF (12 kV) with something like 10 turns ( with few extra
turns to adjust)
- primary cap 3.4 nF (24 kV) with more than 10 turns on primary winding (I
suppose 15+)
In your opinion what may be the "best" choice???
Thanks
Andrea