[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives

I thought they were. However these messages appear to have gotten corrupted and from what I can tell, long ago. I'll try to audit them and figure out which ones are truncated.

The problem most likely originated in conversions from text to html. I'll see if I have copies somewhere and do what I can to patch things up.

Chip