[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives

On Sat, 11 Apr 2015 15:10:18 +0600
father dest <dim0n43g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try:
http://hotstreamer.deanostoybox.com/chunkyboy86/jimmylogbook.htm
I think that is what you are looking for.