[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] DRSSTC minimum tone frequency [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DRSSTC minimum tone frequency

Hi,

I haven't ever used a DRSSTC to make music. I have built a plasma tweeter though and the sound was amazingly, awes inspiringly clear and clean. Like an angel singing or something, just crazy clean. Lower notes just didn't come through, let alone sound bad. I did have a simple audio filter, like the cross-over in a pair of speakers.

So not inherent to all plasma breakouts. Maybe specific to the way a DRSSTC makes plasma breakouts though.

JOnathan