From: John Cooper <wt5y@xxxxxxxxx>
To: alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 4, 2014 7:07 pm
Subject: [TCML] Wraping gto wire

Coiling the wire around the pvc posts a turn or two to help keep it supported is
a nono?  Going from one level to another ie filter up to spark gap two turns
around the pipe to keep nice and neat will affect performance?

If so how bout drilling a hole in wood and passing the  gto wire through the
wood from one level to the next?  Any problrms with that?

Trying for as neat as can make it without messing up performance.

I've already found out the hard way I need a table saw some of my circular saw
cuts leave a lot to be desired lol.

John cooper WT5Y

Sent from my Cricket smartphone