[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Elon Musk... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Elon Musk...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s2

I want to see a Tesla museum at Wardenclyffe as much as anyone.  Jim Hardesty and I jumped the fence and walked inside before in presence of a TV crew, Bill Wysock, Graham Foulkes, the Corums.  Great fun.

Its an important place for us all.

Putting Elon Musk on the spot for $8M?
Really?

Does this $8M include acquiring real history?  Or does that fall from the sky too?  Or will more money be needed then?  In my experience that part takes a lifetime.

I'm going to be quiet now.......
Jeff