[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] I think I fixed it ;^) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] I think I fixed it ;^)

David
This makes sense, your insulating substrate
on most SI die is aluminum oxide and is
"generally" UL listed at 3kV or less to heatsink
if HS is grounded.  Can guarantee local RF fields
especially in a SG system are higher then that, hence
smoked rectifiers.  Glad you found root cause of problem...

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA

Sharpe's Axiom of Murphy's Law