[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Interesting period film from the 1920's [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Interesting period film from the 1920's

While perusing YouTube this evening, I found a fun little video from the Roaring '20s with a few seconds starting at 2:27 showing an interesting way to light a cigarette. I think I've seen a similar coil in one of Jeff Behary's videos.

It's rare to see period film from that era. Might have been contemporaneous with Tesla, though it's probably not a classic TC.

http://youtu.be/3svvCj4yhYc?t=2m30s

Dave