 From: "jj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:16 PM
Subject: [TCML] heat-sinks

Hello Group,
I am building a relatively large ASRSG. I will be using 1/4" thoriated tungsten rods for its electrodes. I want to put a heat-sink on each stationary electrode. My problem is, I can't find a place to obtain them from. I have seen them in many  RSG pictures. Does ayyone on the list know where I can find them?
Thanks to everyone for your help,
Jim

---