[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] rolled cap oil color [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] rolled cap oil color

Hi , Yes , its 'clear' , just is getting darker . They haven't seen much use for a few years , shame on me.

    I think the oil is   ' Univolt 60 '

              Dave B