[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Open day (Western Australian). [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Open day (Western Australian).

I will be having an Open day where I run many of my projects including all the Tesla coils and stunts. It is by invite and has limited numbers for the first weekend in April Hopefully the new twin musical coils (if they arrive in time) played by Michael Terren.
Sparks onto me in the swimming pool.
Smoke ring generator.  Can crushing and exploding watermelons.
Liquid nitrogen stuff. Run by Uni of WA
Lots of sparks, Lasers, Radioactivity, UV, superconductors and other strange stuff. Catch a ball under a strobe light, have a free electric shock and experience amazing magnets. See the world’s most powerful bike light. There will be over 30 displays of various projects. A lot of these are interactive. These are a selection of projects featured on my website http://tesladownunder.com until 2012 and Google plus after 2012: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PeterTerren/posts Here is a sampler of previous Open days: http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#Open08 If you are local in Bunbury or Perth Western Australia then email me for details
Peter Terren
Tesladownunder
pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx