[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Long Island Notes 08 July 1901 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Long Island Notes 08 July 1901

Does anyone have a copy of this book?

"Particulars about small oscillator with mercury stream break used for running vacuum tubes in laboratory

Secondary coil rewound each side 40 turns in first two layers + 15 layers at 23 turns } Each part 40+345=385 turns.
Condenser about 3.5 uF
Total secondary turns 775

Primary of copper sheet 1/100th " thick, 6.25" wide, mean diam. Of coil 7 1/4" nearly.

--- I find this interesting.  I need to wind two Pancake Coils roughly 7" diameter to these specs.  For the hard core coilers, some things really stand out to me.  Curious as to your opinions to see if they coincide :) ...

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone