[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Choosing the right toroid [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Choosing the right toroid

Hello,
I have been doing a lot of research concerning what size toroid is best for my system. One thing I cannot find out however is how toroid size relates to the rest of the system. Yes, larger toroids have more capacitance but how do I know how much capacitance my system would best operate with? I am asking for calculations for and basic theory of toroids compared to the rest of the Tesla coil. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.