[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] 50:1 "black Box" and Charging inductor(s) design.NOW:dode design and ground question. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 50:1 "black Box" and Charging inductor(s) design.NOW:dode design and ground question.

<snip>
> Ah, I was unaware your line to line voltage (one winding) was 5.45KV (pleasenote the period rather than comma, an additional digit after the comma would
> put you in millions of volts).
<snip >

Please remember that some of our list members from other countries and many non USA countries use commas where we would use a decimal point...

Regards,
BrianB