[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Whre are tesla coils used today? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Whre are tesla coils used today?

I think they use small handheld oudin coils to kick some gas lasers back
into operation after they've been left idling for too long. Not exactly a
TC but very close.