[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Full 10 lb. Spool of #27 magnet wire for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Full 10 lb. Spool of #27 magnet wire for sale

I have a full 6" spool of #27 enameled magnet wire that I don't really have any plans for that I'd like to offer first to the personnel of this forum before listing it on eBay. A check on eBay showed around $120 the asking "buy-it-now" price for an identical item, often with free shipping. I'm asking $80 for mine and I'll also offer free shipping to any resident of the contiguous 48 states of the US, only. Sorry, but I cannot sell this outside the US. Anyhow, I can provide pics and please direct any email inquiries directly to drieben@xxxxxxx.

Thanks
David